santulla rose loves your video. she is trying to comment but is having technical difficulties! or..is it operator dificulties? haha! dont tell her I said that! I am going to the house to help her tomorrow because she's got alot to say! haha!
You guys are whaling on this blog! Love the video! Man.. I have no idea what a coronetto is, but if you stuff it with chocolate, I'd eat it. And, "a shady bench to sit and read and people watch"?! I could do that. I'm so glad that you are just spending your time relaxing and reading and wondering about the romance... or not ... of the Italians. So here I am again... checking this when I should be in bed. Guess I'm getting revved for a break! Miss you... Lynne
We loved the video too! Wish we were there too. It sounds like you are having the time of your lives even if it is really really hot there!! We love you and miss you! Love, Julia and Joel:)
These are ramblings of a traveler who has a very short memory. I write everything down, so I can remember the details. Read, comment or ignore, that is up to you. If you comment (and we hope you do)please sign, initial or use a pseudoname that we can recognize so that we know who you are ! You can always email us (we'll try to check it when we can !) Sally
6 comments:
How is Bella working? Or haven't you had to use her yet...
Finally, I made it on!! OMG!! I love your video. I wish I was there too!! The pictures are beautiful!
santulla rose loves your video. she is trying to comment but is having technical difficulties! or..is it operator dificulties? haha! dont tell her I said that! I am going to the house to help her tomorrow because she's got alot to say! haha!
You guys are whaling on this blog! Love the video!
Man.. I have no idea what a coronetto is, but if you stuff it with chocolate, I'd eat it. And, "a shady bench to sit and read and people watch"?! I could do that. I'm so glad that you are just spending your time relaxing and reading and wondering about the romance... or not ... of the Italians.
So here I am again... checking this when I should be in bed. Guess I'm getting revved for a break!
Miss you... Lynne
Hey cool! Wish I were there too. I'm loving following your blog. Thanks for cuing me in. :)
We loved the video too! Wish we were there too. It sounds like you are having the time of your lives even if it is really really hot there!!
We love you and miss you!
Love,
Julia and Joel:)
Post a Comment