The Bakkens are ready to go. The Stroms finish up a few things !I can tell you right now that the “A,B,C’s” will stop after “C” and my headings will return to my regular “nonsense”. It takes too much brain power to come up with the correct letter of the alphabet.
But….it is the letter “B” and it is close to that time to say “bye-bye”. It is hard to believe that our year of planning, nailing down hotels, re-planning, and re-nailing has ended and the trip is finally here.
Ken and I look forward to returning to some of our favorite places, going to many new ones and sharing the adventure with Jen and Brian (so far we’re still talking…stay tuned on that). In future posts, I will refer to us as "BS" and that means Bakkens and Stroms. I need to conserve my energy for other things.
The prize for "1st poster" goes to the combination team of my sister Susan and niece Michelle. Since there really is no prize, the only reward is in their own minds (and mine of course).
But….it is the letter “B” and it is close to that time to say “bye-bye”. It is hard to believe that our year of planning, nailing down hotels, re-planning, and re-nailing has ended and the trip is finally here.
Ken and I look forward to returning to some of our favorite places, going to many new ones and sharing the adventure with Jen and Brian (so far we’re still talking…stay tuned on that). In future posts, I will refer to us as "BS" and that means Bakkens and Stroms. I need to conserve my energy for other things.
The prize for "1st poster" goes to the combination team of my sister Susan and niece Michelle. Since there really is no prize, the only reward is in their own minds (and mine of course).
And so, until my next post “bye-bye, arrivederci and au revoir”. Watch out Europe, here we come!
1 comment:
Have a fantastic trip. I'm looking forward to watching as you go via your blog. Arrivederci!
Ann
Post a Comment