
Sondra: I don't have the beer and gelato together. Each has its own time and place.
Lynne: A coronetto is a croissant, now get some sleep.
Kelli: Your Uncle is being as subtle as any Italian here...not much
Michelle: Thanks for commenting, now go help your Mom. I know she is having a fit to not be able to tell me what she's thinking.
Sondi: Glad you made it home. How about Joey and Jordan?
Linda and Jim: We think of Jim when we have breakfast, knowing how much Jim LOVES an Italian breakfast. Ken saw your hotel.
Kip and Jay: Thanks for checking in ! Jen and Brian should be laying over in Paris right now. Your family and Jen's friends who she sent this blog to will think she is traveling with a maniac after following me for a while.'
To all of you looking but not commenting: No fair !
Off to catch the train to Milan !
To all of you looking but not commenting: No fair !
Off to catch the train to Milan !
9 comments:
Good Afternoon, The picture is beautiful. The video was cute and enjoyed it much. Have a great day and will tune in later for more of the adventures of Bakkens and Stroms.......
Another beautiful photo!
I'm sure glad for this blog, because my morning email check has become a pathetic exercise in fruitlessness, especially now that Jen is gone, too.
Today, we're having our first rain in weeks and I'll you, I'm fine with it. I'll be ready for the sun again soon, though.
Lynne
This could be a framer....beautiful!
I just came from Susans and she has had a message on her computer for 3 days and couldn't send it. So the great expert that I am, I went to help, so you will get your message in another day or 2 whenever Michelle can help her....
Hi guys...hopefully you'll get this...I've been at this computer for three days and still no luck...and you know, missy, I do have a life away from this computer..Ive got towels to fold, Judge Judy to watch..etc...Your trip sounds great so far, and the pics are beutiful..now about that hat..just kidding,as long as it keeps you from sunstroke,it can't be that bad..really just kidding.You guys stay well and know that I'm watching you even if you don't hear from me...love you both...
Hi guys, it's me hoping you get this... Michelle is guiding my hands as we speak. I loved the talking video...How did you know how to do that???anything to make yourself heard.....be well, and wear your hat......
Do you feel like Santulla is following you around the country???She is.......
Who came up with that name. Its scary.....Everytime I hear it, I want to run and hide....lol
It sounds like you are having a great time. I am really enjoying your blog. It just like talking to you, it makes me laugh.
Post a Comment