Friday, June 12, 2009

C is for Carry on (Luggage that is)

Ken and I (and at this moment, Jen and Brian) are bringing carry on luggage only. This is how Ken and I always travel and it saves the worry of lost luggage. Our weight limit is 26 pounds. My bag weighs 25.2. Ken’s is less, but it will be heavier by the end of the trip J We have our usual expandable bag packed that will be loaded with dirty clothes, while our carry on will hold our newly purchased valuables on our return trip. Expandable just isn’t the correct word for this bag. When fully opened, I think Jon and Kate plus Eight could fit inside.

We are now at the Business Lounge at SeaTac. The Air France lounge has disappeared (sorry, bad joke). They actually share a lounge with Northwest. So, until later...ciao!

D is for "done" with this whole alphabet idea :) Sally

1 comment:

scary lady said...

It's nearing 5 in the evening there, and I wonder if you managed to sleep on the plane and can now stay awake. Either way, you are there... and so the adventure begins.... "Carry On"!