Follow the adventures of the Bakkens and Stroms as we travel through Italy and France.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Finally an Internet Connection!
We are sitting in an Internet Cafe/Bar in Volterra. Haven't hadany internet sinceFlorence. Wemightnothavea connectionuntilwe arrive in Paris on Tuesday; ifwe are lucky a connection in the Cinque Terre.
Oh, my gosh! It sounds so wonderful. I just finished reading all of your adventures to Brian and we're both just soaking it all in. We are rushing around, getting ready to leave this morning to Portland for our visit with the girls. Love you all! Lynne
Love the picture of you and the little old man. Great writings about where you have been and what you have eaten....Glad Bella is doing her job...The pictures are beautiful...glad that you are having a good time and safe travelings to you all....
Hey Sally,& K, J & B! this is so much vicarious fun, reading and soaking up the feelings of Italy. I am sitting here watering the bushes and planning to go clean up my classroom. I decided when vaeth and i retire, I am hiring you as my travel agent/planner!!!
I figured you were in a no internet zone...I've never known you not to talk for three hours let alone three days....this installment was great...I'm feeling my roots as you take us with you and I feel dad standing behind me.....Glad your getting around alright,thanks to Bella, who was especially designed for the Morabito sense of direction..since it's our only major flaw...right Ken???? well, keep the words flowing,I'm all eyes....love ya both.......
Glad to read your updates! Sounds like a amazing trip full of wonderful memories and beautiful adventures!! I am so glad you are soaking it all in. What a fun opportunity with good friends. Looking forward to the next post...Cinque Terre was my all time favorite spot. Can't wait to here of your adventures from there.
These are ramblings of a traveler who has a very short memory. I write everything down, so I can remember the details. Read, comment or ignore, that is up to you. If you comment (and we hope you do)please sign, initial or use a pseudoname that we can recognize so that we know who you are ! You can always email us (we'll try to check it when we can !) Sally
6 comments:
Oh, my gosh! It sounds so wonderful. I just finished reading all of your adventures to Brian and we're both just soaking it all in. We are rushing around, getting ready to leave this morning to Portland for our visit with the girls. Love you all! Lynne
Love the picture of you and the little old man. Great writings about where you have been and what you have eaten....Glad Bella is doing her job...The pictures are beautiful...glad that you are having a good time and safe travelings to you all....
Hey Sally,& K, J & B! this is so much vicarious fun, reading and soaking up the feelings of Italy. I am sitting here watering the bushes and planning to go clean up my classroom. I decided when vaeth and i retire, I am hiring you as my travel agent/planner!!!
love to you all,
marie
OOPs, just noticed vaeth's name is misspelled in the BLog sign in... sorry about that Vaeth!
marie, again
I figured you were in a no internet zone...I've never known you not to talk for three hours let alone three days....this installment was great...I'm feeling my roots as you take us with you and I feel dad standing behind me.....Glad your getting around alright,thanks to Bella, who was especially designed for the Morabito sense of direction..since it's our only major flaw...right Ken???? well, keep the words flowing,I'm all eyes....love ya both.......
Glad to read your updates! Sounds like a amazing trip full of wonderful memories and beautiful adventures!! I am so glad you are soaking it all in. What a fun opportunity with good friends. Looking forward to the next post...Cinque Terre was my all time favorite spot. Can't wait to here of your adventures from there.
Love ya!! Kip
Post a Comment