This is a bad picture of me! I really have bathed!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
For Dane from Uncle Ken
Dane: Here's a hello, just as you wanted. We will be home July 7th not 8th like I said in the video.Yes, there was a few McDonald's (you would not want to go since the Italian food is so goooooooood) in Milan and there is one down the street here in Florence. You would like to see all of the cars here since they are so small; they are a little bigger than your electric jeep. and there are lots of scooters and motorcycles. We miss you Dane and of course you too Dakota. Love Uncle Ken and Aunt Sally
This is a bad picture of me! I really have bathed!
This is a bad picture of me! I really have bathed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the video! Keep them coming. Wish I were there.
Ann
Gelato is as beautiful in the shops as it is yummy. Looks like everyone is holding up well condsidering the walking, train travel (I remember very well-poor Matt) and the heat. Can't wait til you get to Malverina.
Ciao
Georgene
Post a Comment